- (art) Who doesn’t love recycled art? Who? WHO?! TELL ME!!! Various creative artists came up with some interesting reworkings of billboards. My favorite is the billboard swing, though it seems kind of terrifying. Like the sort of thing that you think would be a good idea to try after you had five Rumple Minze. (via WebUrbanist)
- (lifestyle) Don’t know why this surprises me, but Texas is NOT the #1 most drunken state. Oh wait, I know why it surprises me, because EVERYONE IS DRUNK ALL OF THE TIME IN AUSTIN. Can you guess which state is the drunkest? (via Happy Place)
- (fashion) Some dudes in Austin were featured in Conde Nast’s Menswear for their style icon-ess. I know one of the guys, but I made a promise not to talk about him, so I’m not sure exactly what I’m talking about right now. (via WWD)
- (technology) This news came out last week, but do you know that they’re making an electric DeLorean? Like, the DeLorean needs to be anymore cool. It’s so cool, I can’t fucking taking it. Like absolute zero cool, Doc. <–Wow, that was bad. (via DeLorean)
- (film) When finding difficulty getting distribution for you film, get creative! Filmmakers in Austin tried the first of it’s kind- a movie available only on iPad. Curious if it will work or not, but I like their noggin usin’. (via CultureMap)
- (fashion) The world is Ryan Gosling’s runway. Seriously, this dude must dress this way for attention. Who the hell wears cardigans on the plane? My flying attire consists of holey Old Navy sweatpants from college and a neon green Ramones t-shirt someone found on someone’s front lawn. (via Buzzfeed)
I want that swing. In my backyard. Also, Ryan Gosling!
Hahaha. How about Ryan Gosling swinging on that swing in your backyard?
I’m loving that Ryan Gosling is getting all this attention. Go Canada <3
And yes, my flying attire consists of leggings and hoodies.
I LOVE CANADA SO SO MUCH!
It’s not a contest, but Geoff wins the good-looking award in that article.
That billboard swing is bad ass.
Hate to say it, but I think poor Ryan, hot as he may be, has jumped the shark.
doesn’t it? i hope gosling hasn’t. i have when these actors have too many films out at once. not a good idea.
that wisconsin is the drunkest state does not surprise me at all. i grew up there and only recently moved to austin; what else do you expect there is to do during NINE MONTHS OF WINTER?!!
hahaha. i know, i know. i’m from upstate ny, so i know what you’re saying. i guess i just came from a family of teetotallers so i figured nobody drank in ny.
Beyound Fashion and Style Ryan Gosling is there